Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Drumroll please......

Well, after a 24 hour tease, I have completed a prototype of my newest craft. Introducing.........the Candle Embellishment:



I was inspired by a fancier version of these "candle corsets" as they were called at a department store. Now mind you, the department store versions retailed from $100-$175!! I'm sure they must have been made of Italian leather, diamonds and 24kt. gold or something, but mine are just made with an old belt, wood cutouts, glitter and Swarovski crystals. (Obviously the belt in these photos is different than the one I pictured in my teaser post yesterday).

Once again, the possibilities are endless with this! I'm working on a brown and gold cross version now which will be complete after one more quick trip to Michael's! I just posted this on Etsy and hope it sells! So go get those old belts you've been meaning to get rid of and start "embellishing" your candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails