Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, April 24, 2009

More tins....

I've finished a couple more handpainted antique tins. I had another custom order for a personalized tin and I also made a new one to sell in my Etsy shop. Here they are:











The blue one is for a baby shower gift. The mommy-to-be will have a very unique personalized gift for her new son! A friend of mine gave me the idea for the brown one, I think it would work well hanging either on a front door or a wall in your home.













Also, today is Etsy Day! Basically, sellers on Etsy have united to try to spread the word about http://www.etsy.com/ through a one day marketing blitz. If you haven't visited http://www.etsy.com/, be sure and check it out today and don't forget to stop by my shop too!

1 comment:

  1. I love that blue sign you made for the baby shower gift -what a beautiful and personal keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails