Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, May 25, 2009

I've Officially Earned My Girl Scout Badge....

....in sewing! I don't know what has gotten into me, because normally I hate to sew, but I just can't resist all the cute fabric! And since I have no children to make cute little clothes for, you know what that means....Yep, Gidget gets another new dress! This one was inspired by a dress I saw in the consignment shop where I sell my personalized frames. It turned out a little better than my first attempt, and I'm sure my next one will be even better (I'm still trying to get the skirt just right)! Here's Gidget modeling her new frock:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gidget looks smashing! love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How darling! Our doxie glares at me when I put dresses on her. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails