Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Frame Design

My best friend surprised me a couple weeks ago with a special frame she made for me! She offered to let me take her two designs to the home show I did last week....and I got two orders for them! I also came up with a design of my own, it's now for sale in my Etsy shop.

Here is the frame she made for me (obviously I blurred out their faces in the photo):


And one she made for herself:



And here is the one I made for my Etsy shop:


I love the distressed look, it really gives the frames an elegant yet shabby chic feel. I think these would look great in a living room or hanging in an entry way with other family photos. I've been moving mine around all week trying to find the perfect spot!

Technorati Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails