Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Etsy Pugs

While I happen to think that I personally have THE cutest pug in all the land, I'm sure there are those who would argue. Fortunately I have not let my love of all things pug overrun my house. But sometimes you just can't resist a piece of cute puggy merchandise. It seems that whenever I make a sale from my Etsy shop, I can't just let that money sit in my Paypal account, I have to turn right back around and spend it! So, I decided to peruse Etsy to see what unique pug stuff is out there, here are a few of my favorites.

I would love to have a custom portrait done of Gidget, but these paintings from misterreusch's shop capture her features just as well:

Pugnotes is one of my new favorite shops for all things pug-related, here is a precious little pug pendant:

And I may just have to have these cute little etched glasses from 2pugstudio's shop for my morning juice (or evening cocktail!):

Of course these vintage illustration pug button magnets from ButtonsForBreakfast caught my eye (but they are gone now since I bought them yesterday!):


My Twitter friend shopmollyd has this darling polymer clay pug magnet for sale in her shop:


I could go on for pages and pages, but I'll stop there! If these cute little pug faces don't brighten your day, I don't know what will! Take a break from your day and peruse Etsy.com for items featuring your favorite fur-baby.

Coming tomorrow....another edition of "Show Us Where You Live"!

4 comments:

  1. too cute, i will have to look for schnauzer stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pug collectibles~ thanks for adding me to your blog list -flattered and will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pug post!! And, Shopmollyd happens to be my mom (and a great doggie artist!!) So it's awesome that you included her new pug items. I'm a greyhound gal my self (2 rescues) and she has made so many cute greyhound items for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails