Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Frames

I worked on several new frame designs over the past few days.  I used the burlap ribbon I scored at an estate sale earlier this summer to give some of them a little extra texture and flair.

IMG_2651

I love the sheer tiger print ribbon layered over the burlap for contrasting softness.  There was only 3 yards of that burlap ribbon, I can already tell I’m going to have to find some more!

IMG_2654

And the vintage button in the center of the rose gives it just the perfect touch of bling, don’t you think?

IMG_2655

Are you ready for college football?? I sure am!!

IMG_2658

Another vintage jewel…this time I deconstructed a vintage earring to add some more texture and sparkle.

IMG_2656

IMG_2660

I also did some experimenting with the scrapbook paper I found last week. IMG_2632 Of course you know I had to add some extra sparkle, so there are tiny rhinestones on the flower and on the frame as well.

IMG_2633 IMG_2634 IMG_2638 IMG_2639 IMG_2640These frame are so fun and easy to make, I don’t know why I haven’t done them before now! I’ve got a black and white damask one in the works, it’s going to look fab!

IMG_2643 IMG_2644 

All of these and more are available in my Etsy Shop!

6 comments:

  1. Christy,
    You have been one busy gal! Love your talent!
    Burlap is a great fabric to add texture to a look. And of course, ya gotta have bling!
    Living it up at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames look great...my favorite is the first one with the burlap ribbon and the big, beautiful red flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first frame! The colors and textures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, girl! I love that burlap - that adds a lot of character, especially with the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower frames are all made extremely well. The rose is amazing.

    Nicolette
    http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great fall touches!! I love how the scrapbook paper ones turned out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails