Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Fall Treat

I came home today from my friend’s house with a bag of these:

IMG_3179 How cute are they?  I can’t wait to display them in a bowl or on the front porch table somehow!  KellyShowUs

                                     

I’m linking up again today with Kelly for her Friday tours.  Today’s theme is “Show Us Your Fall Decor”.  And Julia’s having her second annual Hooked on House Tours blog party (Fall Edition). I’ve shared most of my indoor decor in previous post.  See my glittered pumpkins here IMG_2827

and my fall wreaths here IMG_2868 and here, and the rest of my indoor decor

IMG_2946  here.  All of my outdoor decorations are a little more Halloween-oriented (I still can’t compete with the neighbors’ graveyards and severed heads, though)!

The ghosts in this little sign light up, and it looks particularly spooky next to the orange pumpkin lights at night.

IMG_3115

I’ve had this metal pumpkin yard decoration and ceramic jack-o-lantern for years:

IMG_3113 IMG_3114

And that’s about it for Halloween.  Since we don’t have kids, I don’t really go all out for Halloween decor, but if I did, I would probably do some projects like these:

 Yarn spiderwebs from Imperfectly Beautiful

 

Paper bat invasion from It’s the Little Things That Make a House a Home

Halloween glass blocks from Not So Idle Hands

************************

Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday’s Throwback Thursday: Decorating Mistakes Party! It was so much fun! I’ll re-cap and announce a winner for the Tasty Giveaway later today.  Have a great weekend!

 

GEAUX TIGERS, BEAT AUBURN!!

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kellys, i love the trick or treat blocks...such a cute idea. Thanks!!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fall stuff is cute! i really like that big spider web on the porch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to decorate with pumpkins and gourds too. They last so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner.
    Such cute stuff! thank you for sharing!
    oh and I have to say War Eagle =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all probably will beat us, but I gotta say it anyway - WAR EAGLE!! KICK 'EM THE BUTT BIG BLUE!
    (you'd never know I was a church secretary, would you?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! And I've always wanted to make those glittered pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love those glittery pumpkins :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glittered pumpkins!! I am definitely going to have to do this with my Sam!! And the bats were so cute!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love decorating with pumpkins and gourds! Fall decorating is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from Julia's party. I love your glittered pumpkins! I don't do the ghoulish decorating either- but I absolutely enjoy seeing it in other people's yards. One year when our son was in still grade school, we did a "haunted" garage of sorts, where we had black and strobe lighting thru-out.We had all the kids feel the slimy and gross looking things before they were given their treats. They loved it- even the little kids... had stuff like cold tapioca for mummy mucus, olive eyeballs, cauliflower brains, etc. It was a hoot!

    Hope you'll come by for a visit, :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited!!! TY for my winning entry draw. This is fantastic. Address sent in email.
    Have a lovely week. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails