Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Reminder: Go Nuts Party Next Week!

Don’t forget, next Tuesday is the “Go Nuts” Party on my blog.  Grab the button, tell your friends and come back here and link up your favorite recipes or crafts involving nuts!

We picked 2 buckets of pecans today and the smell of Banana Nut Bread is coming from the oven….yummy!  Tomorrow’s breakfast will be chocolate chip pecan pancakes….double yummy!

I’ve seen some great crafts involving nuts, specifically acorns, so if you’ve made an acorn wreath or some other kind of craft, be sure to come back by to show it off.

3 comments:

  1. Your Go nuts party sounds fun! I will be out of town so won't be able to participate but will come over when I get time and check out all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Of course I'm behind the times here and just learned about it. :( I don't think I've made anything nutty to contribute this time. Darn it! lol I love pecans on my pancakes! Now I have to request that for dinner tomorrow (won't happen in the morning).

    Look forward to seeing the links!!!

    Have a great Thanksgiving week!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails