Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shine On

…..continuing yesterday’s tour of my mom’s Christmas decor, let’s visit the dining room today.

IMG_3488

Copper colored feather trees and glowing glass balls make for a festive centerpiece:

IMG_3798IMG_3489IMG_3486

A simplistic candlescape on the buffet:

IMG_3487

And a custom-made topper livens up the mirror:

IMG_3485

Across the room, the china cabinet is topped with more sparkle and mercury glass:   IMG_3491 IMG_3492 IMG_3493I love the feathers she incorporated, the contrast with the glitter and mercury glass is stunning in person.  By coordinating the colors with her everyday decor, it almost deserves to be displayed year round!

Join me tomorrow, we’ll wrap up the tour in the foyer and den.    I’ve added a few more photos to the living room post, so be sure and check it out if you haven’t already.

This post brought to you by J.J., dressed in her finest! 

DSC01235

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails