Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye Christmas, Hello 2010!

I had a wonderful Christmas & New Year’s and I hope everyone else did, too! I’ll do a more detailed post on some of my gifts later, but for now I just wanted to say “hello” and let you know I haven’t dropped out of the blogging world! 

Well, Christmas is all over, what will we blog about now?  I finally got all the decorations taken down, now they are boxed up and waiting to be transported back to storage in the attic:IMG_3857

Yeah, that’s just about 1/3 of my boxes!

And my once sparkly tree is bare and ready to be dismantled:

IMG_3859

Gidget is clearly not a big help in this department:

IMG_3855 Fear not, the glitter and sparkle won’t be gone for long, I’ll be working on getting my Mardi Gras decorations up this week! So I’ll have that to show you, plus a few more projects I’ve been working on and some updates from my Etsy shop.  See you in 2010!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh! I have yet to take down the decorations. My mom told me it was bad luck to take them down before the first week of the new year was over. Try as I might, I just can't seem to break the fear of that superstition. So until the 7th we are Christmas decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took this weekend to do all of my take down...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have missed ya. Murphy wasn't any help with the Christmas take down either. Dogs have it wayyyy tooo easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have all the glitter gone ... and be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    I can't wait to see the Mardi Gras decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails