Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Oscar Buzz

One of my first posts when I started this blog last year was about the vintage influence in Oscar fashions.  I don’t think I’ve seen many (if any) of the movies that are nominated this year, but you can bet I’ll be tuning in to the show just to see what everyone is wearing!  I have a feeling that the vintage look will have an influence again this year, especially for an occasion as glamorous as the Oscars.  Judging from the Golden Globes earlier this year, we may also see alot of jewel-tones as well.

Cameron Diaz in Alexander McQueen.  Image Credit.

 

Sofia Vergara in Caroline Herrara. Image Credit.

Sandra Bullock in Bottega Venetta.  Image Credit.

And of course you know I’m always a fan of glitter and sparkle, hopefully there will be lots of that too!

Anna Paquin in Stella McCartney.  Image Credit.

Toni Collette in Ellie Saab.  Image Credit.

Jennifer Garner in Atelier Versace. Image Credit.

So, will you be tuning in for the awards or for the fashion?  What are you looking forward to seeing?

See you at the show!

P.S. Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the Oscars or any awards show in years. But I love getting online the next day to see what everyone wore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be tuning in to see what everyone's wearing. I love the red carpet! You're right about the vintage influence. I have a bridesmaid dress from 1995 that looks an awful lot like Cameron's dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. can't wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails