Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best DIY Project of May

It’s party time over at Beneath My Heart again, time to show off our favorite DIY project of May.  After featuring all of my friend’s projects this month, I had a lot to choose from!  It was so hard to pick a favorite, but I decided on the tin light fixture(?) turned cloche base that my friend transformed.  It’s almost hard to believe that this:

was once this:

For more details on the transformation, CLICK HERE.  Also be sure and check out all my friend’s projects if you get a chance:

Pottery Barn Inspired French Lampshade

Burlap Table Runner

Salvaged Shutter Turned Wall Art

and don’t forget to visit the rest of the party participants over at Beneath My Heart!

3 comments:

  1. That tin base is awesome all on it's own, but you really made it pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy! Oh, this is a fantastic thing to do. Looks wonderful as a cloche base!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy...
    My first visit to your Crafty blog!
    Love it here and your cloche project turned out great!
    Certainly will "Follow" to keep up with all your ideas!
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    Stop over...
    Love to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails