Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Spirit Friday

Well, that was a difficult loss for the Saints last weekend, but we still love our boys in black!  I made a couple new Saints things with my embroidery machine this week and thought I would share. 

The first is a custom Travel Tumbler: IMG_1921

Love the sequin fabric for the appliqué!  IMG_1922

And a “Who Dat” fleur de lis dishtowel, perfect for football season!

IMG_1927IMG_1924

And of course I can’t leave out the Tigers! This football tee really turned out cute.

IMG_1930IMG_1931IMG_1932Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

Geaux Tigers, beat the Vols!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! And now I think I have a good idea of what to get my bestie for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embroideries. Funny thing, I used a very similar shirt last week to embroider a shirt for my son...only mine said Gator Kid with a little cutsie gator in the middle. But when I saw your helmet with the Tiger fabric it got me thinking of new ideas. And I love the idea of using the sequined fabric! Very creative and very nice job.
    I'm just starting my blog, but give me a few weeks and I'll post the picture of the shirt I made...
    And Good Luck this weekend--UF/LSU. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should check out www.dianaekelly.com - she has some shoes that i am positive you will absolutely love!! ;) go saints!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails