Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Stenciled Glitter Fleur de Lis Pumpkin

I have one more little Halloween project up my sleeve, hopefully I’ll have it posted by the end of the week.  I’m also going to be pretty busy with work and my first wholesale embroidery order this week, so I’ll be re-posting some of my fall crafts from last year.

Here’s a stenciled glitter and jeweled pumpkin I did last year.  Click the link above or the photos to see the tutorial.

IMG_3335 IMG_3337 IMG_3342IMG_3344

1 comment:

  1. awesome! quite possibly the only thing I love more than a fleur de lis, is glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails