Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Calling All Creative Ideas!

I received a package in the mail last week, compliments of Decoart:

IMG_2314

A wonderful array of crafty products! Now I’ve just got to get those creative juices flowin’ and come up with some projects so I can try them out.

IMG_2315

I love using the Decoart Metallic Paints on my candle embellishments, and I got a few new colors to try out along with a metallic glaze.  I’ve used the Glamour Dust before on my Ghost Candle Shades, and I’ve got a couple ideas in mind for some Christmas crafts.   There’s even some chalkboard paint in there!

IMG_2316

The same day I also received a fancy new pair of scissors in this cute burlap bag as part of the Fiskateers program!  Can’t wait to break these in, too!

IMG_2318 Stay tuned for some new craftiness (hopefully), and if you have any great ideas, be sure and send them my way!

2 comments:

  1. Squeellllll....I saw all the paint and just can't wait to see what you do with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do!

    PS, left a blog award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails