Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspiring Spaces

I’ve been holed up in my “sweat shop” the past couple of days, mainly working on these cute Ribbon Turkey T-shirts:

IMG_2308 So while taking a break to check emails and blogs, I got the idea to share a few craft spaces that caught my eye.  While my craft room/office is functional and somewhat organized, it is not nearly as beautiful as some others.  Prepare to be amazed at these inspiring spaces I found on Flickr.  Click on the photos to be taken to the Flickr photo stream.

Sewing room My sewing room My sewing room My sewing roomMy studio My Office/Craft Room In My Old House Ish & Chi studio

Hope you enjoyed…..now wipe the drool off your computer!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shirts and I ♥ those crafting spaces Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. The t-shirts are adorable! What a cute idea.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I cannot believe I missed out on these shirts! any left that you wanna get rid of???! size 4 or 5t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails