Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pretty In Pink Gift Basket

I had an occasion to put together a gift basket a few weeks ago and thought I would share.  This was a thank you gift for someone.

IMG_1937

Somehow this pink and brown theme came together just perfectly.  I looked online initially to just ship something, but I couldn’t find exactly just what I wanted to I decided to make one myself.  IMG_1938I included one of my hand painted tins, a candle, some girly office supplies and some snacks.  I found the notecards at Kohl’s and all of the cute office supplies and the basket at Hobby Lobby.IMG_1940

And that’s a pack of chocolate covered sunflower seeds in the pink and brown theme!  I also bagged up some foil-wrapped raspberry chocolates and included a box of snack-sized chocolate chip cookies.

IMG_1939

To make it personal, I embroidered the side of the basket liner and this travel tumbler with the recipient’s name.

IMG_1914 IMG_1916This is not something I do a lot, but I really enjoyed making it and just love how it turned out.  Just goes to show you can put together a fun and unique personalized gift without spending a bundle!

Sharing with:

6 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!!! I would love to get that as a gift!! Really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that. Creative, stylish, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I bet she's gonna love it! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a cute gift. My daughter's teacher is having surgery and I'm going to make her a basket of goodies. Where can i find tumblers like this so i can embroider her name on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin,
    Thanks for your comment! This is the only way I can answer your question since you don't have your profile enabled on Blogger and there is no email associated with your account, so I hope you read this!

    You can find the tumblers at Hobby Lobby if you just want to pick up one or two. I order mine in bulk from www.discountembroideryblanks.com and they also have a sister site with no minimums, http://www.thesewphisticatedstitcher.com/

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I'm new to the whole blogging and commenting thing. It has taken me forever to find this page again(its saved to my favorites now). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails