Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Spirit Friday: New Embroidered Items

Keeping on with my LSU & Saints theme on Fridays, I have a few new embroidered items to share this week. 

I made these little owl t-shirts and onesie a couple weeks ago and i think they turned out so cute:

IMG_2222 IMG_2219 IMG_2272 (2)

They’re not listed in my Etsy shop yet, but hopefully I’ll have them in there soon, plus I’m taking a few to a local boutique.

IMG_2275 (2)

And I finally got some more koozies done.  These are zebra print, but I prefer to think of them as TIGER print!

IMG_2250 (2) IMG_2251 (2) And I ordered some black and white polka dot koozies for the Saints:

IMG_2254 (2) IMG_2255 (2) IMG_2256 (2)

They look great with the coordinating Travel Tumblers!

 IMG_2258 IMG_1694

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  My brother is packing up for a big move to Florida, we are hoping for good weather and safe travels for their journey. 

Geaux Tigers, beat ULM!!

2 comments:

  1. your work is fantastic! i love those tumblers!! can they take hot tea?
    keep up the awesome work!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails