Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Projects of 2010

I’m a late joiner to Rhoda’s party over at Southern Hospitality and Layla’s party over at The Lettered Cottage, but I thought I would post and link up anyway just to do a re-cap of my favorite projects of 2010.  You can click on any of the links or photos below to see the original post.

My husband helped me out with a few organizational projects around the house this year, first completing this drying rack inspired by Ballard Designs:

IMG_0052

and later building a new TV stand for our entertainment center:

IMG_2386

And we teamed up to tackle perhaps my favorite project of 2010, our kitchen transformation!

BEFORE

kitchen_before

AFTER

IMG_1686

I had re-stained the cabinets a couple years ago.  We transformed our countertops with a concrete overlay and installed a new glass tile backsplash.  The look was completed with a new sink and my innovative table runner window treatments.

IMG_1815

I had a few popular crafty projects as well, the first of which was my DIY curly ribbon wreath:

IMG_0261

and some DIY textured artwork:

IMG_0574IMG_0560

IMG_0537

I got colorful with these DIY beaded plant hangers:

IMG_0721

and these beaded plant stakes:

IMG_1061

In May I featured several projects created by my best friend after our trip to Canton.  The recap can be seen in this post, and features such projects as a flea market transformation, salvaged shutter wall art and a DIY burlap table runner.

table runner4

I also featured a couple projects from my mom & dad, including their front door and French door transformations.

IMG_1118IMG_1132

Finally, I wrapped up the year with some holiday crafts, like my ghost candle shades, beaded spider headband, and glitter dot ornaments:

IMG_1907

IMG_2113IMG_2439

Whew!! That’s a lot of favorites for 2010! I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up in 2011…

I’ll be back after the New Year with another thrift store transformation, so stay tuned! I hope everyone has a blessed 2011!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    Happy New Year
    I like what you did to the christmas orniment.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails