Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Pinterest

I’m sure many of you have jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon by now, as have I. Just what I needed, another internet-based time waster!  Although, I prefer not to think of it as a waste of time but as another to-do list.  I’ve got my boards loaded down with mouth watering recipes, cute and crafty ideas, helpful tips and ideas, just plain funny stuff and MORE

I’m currently attempting my first Pinterest-inspired craft project. I just love these burlap wreaths:

 

Here’s a peek at how my version is coming along:

IMG_3683

So, stay tuned to see how it turns out, and if you’re on Pinterest, start following me so I can follow you back!

2 comments:

  1. The wreath is really looking pretty! I don't have a Pinterest account (yet). I'm thinking I should give it a try but I'm afraid I would never be able to walk away from the computer!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're wreath is looking fabulous! I love Pinterest...what did I do with all of my time before Pinterest??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails